Assists and supports the VP-Administration towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium to long-term goals and objectives.
A. ON PERSONNEL FUNCTIONS
1. Ensures? that? the? organization’s? staffing? needs? are? met? following?? the required?? lead? time?? and?? with corresponding buffer requirement.
2. Applies rigorous sourcing and selection techniques for managerial and executive positions to guarantee that qualified candidates are the right fit for the job. Makes sure that reference checks are obtained to ensure the integrity of potential candidates.
3. Designs and implements training and development programs based on the identified training needs and????? competency profile of employees to be able to increase their level of productivity and efficiency.
4. Directs the career path of employees in coordination with supervising executives/department managers by identifying and preparing talents to maximize their potentials and handle bigger responsibilities in the future.
5. Develops organization development strategies to enhance the organization’s effectiveness, culture, teamwork,?????? working relationships, communication, leadership, job design, and organizational structure and to increase?????? employee commitment. Ensures that there is coordinated approach to organizational change
6. Oversees the delivery of effective employee services and by ensuring that employee concerns are well attended to.
7. Ensures compliance to CBA provisions, sound Labor & Management relations and by keeping all communication?????? channels between management and staff open.
8.? Maintains a high level of customer service by ensuring that service standards are observed by staff and employees as well.
9.? Provides personnel advisory service to all supervisors/managers/executives to ensure that the company adheres to best practices in the management of its staff and in accordance to labor laws.
10. Participates in business strategic directions by translating current and future organizational needs to its equivalent manpower requirement.
11. Develops and implements compensation and benefits program designed to attract new hires, motivate and retain incumbent employees. Undertakes periodic studies on compensation and benefits to ensure that rewards system are competitive.
12. Ensures that personnel policies & procedures are properly implemented. Recommends enhancements when needed
13. Oversees effective management of all employees’ data in the computerized HR information system.
14. Oversees all Company-sponsored social and recreational activities according to the department’s calendar of activities.
15.? Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives. Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated to action.
他沉腰缓缓进入B.??? ON GENERAL SERVICES FUNCTIONS
1.??? Ensures that all company service vehicles undergo preventive and predictive maintenance.
2.??? Administers all insurance claims for all company service vehicles and ensures its annual registration.
Oversees proper safekeeping of all ORs, CRs, insurance policies and related documents of all service vehicles.
3.? Oversees proper maintenance and disposal of company assets such as office furniture, fixtures, equipment, vehicles, and others.
4.??? Ensures that all utilities are processed on time to avoid disconnection and business opportunity losses.
5.??? Ensures that all office supplies are available and ordered before or on its minimum inventory.
6.?? Negotiate contracts with manpower agencies and insurance providers to secure the most favorable terms for the Company.
7.?? Oversees the janitorial, messenger, trademark applications and security services. Ensure proper housekeeping, delivery of emails and documents on time and proper safeguarding of the company’s employees’ properties.
他沉腰缓缓进入 8.?? Project manages cost reduction initiatives in the department and undertakes related activities to improve operational efficiency.
B.?? ON PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
1.??? Establishes performance goals of employees and staff and leads towards the achievement of corporate and division’s agreed key results areas. Monitors performance on a regular and continuous basis.
2.?? Develops and upgrade employee’s knowledge, skills and attitudes through on the job coaching and counseling. Inspires self-confidence of direct reports and promotes teamwork towards the attainment of positive results.
他沉腰缓缓进入 3.? Ensures discipline and compliance of employees to Company rules and regulations. Retains those who are worth-keeping, with potentials and a good performer. Recommends employees for dismissal.
- BS/AB Psychology or BS Industrial Engineering Graduate preferably with MBA degree
- Five (5) years managerial experience
- Can work in Paranaque
- Can start as soon as possible