The?HR Assistant?is responsible to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the HR/ Admin Department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Serve as a point of contact for recruiters, vendors and other service providers
- Set appointments and arrange meetings and job interviews
- Maintain calendars of HR and Admin management team
- Schedule job interviews and assist in interview process
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses and routine documentations
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply and office equipment inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Assist with HR regulatory compliance processes (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, BIR)
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Other tasks, as may be assigned by HR/ Admin Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- HR relevant work experience is required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have excellent business writing skills
- With good communication skills, multi-tasking skills, planning and organizing skills
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT picantemex.com and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.