We are hiring for an?HR and Admin Officer/Supervisor for a leading and pioneer Retail apparel company with almost 200 stores nationwide.
We are looking for an?HR and Admin Officer/Supervisor?to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks.
You will support the other department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an HR – with at least 3-5 years minimum experience
- Preferably from Retail Industry
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Can work in Quezon City
- Can start ASAP
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Denise Catalina, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH