Be an?Accounting Manager?to a company that has proven itself as one of the best among merchants; being included in the hall of fame of outstanding Filipino traders by the Philippine Retailers Association and the Department of Trade and Industry in 1998 and 1999. The company remains to play a major role in the evolution of Philippine’s fashion history as it continues not only to adapt but also set local fashion trends.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance must be a CPA
- Must have at least 4 years of experience preferably in a retail/ merchandising/ manufacturing industry
- Must have experience in Financial Statement Preparations
- Must have the first-hand experience in BIR filing for all kinds of tax returns
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, and Excel
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH