The?CORPORATE FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE?is responsible in acquiring customers/clients and selling group life insurance and other insurance plans of the company.
Be part of one the leading life insurance companies in the country!
- Source new business leads or referrals
- Close business accounts
- Establish and maintain good relationship with existing and new corporate clients
- Prepare and submit sales report
- Acquire customers/clients and sell group life insurance and other insurance plans of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree ,?Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- With a minimum of?1-3 years experience in the field of Group Life Insurance?(Franchising, Plans, Proposal, Contract, Billing & Collection, Underwriting and Claims)
- Candidates who?worked as relationship officers for banks handling SMEs or corporate clients will be highly considered
- Must have a?strong?selling and negotiation skills
- Has good communication skills
- Applicants must be?willing to work in Makati.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO
VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT
picantemex.com and facebook.com/growinc.ph
FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES ON OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.*