Be a Contracts Manager for a leading architecture design firm that employs over 200 design professionals working in a progressive and collaboration environment!
As a Contracts Manager, your main functions are:
- Responsible for contract preparation, review and finalization for?approval by Studio Directors, Operations Director, and CEO, as necessary
- Coordinates with Legal Counsel on contractual-related concerns for clarification during the finalization of the Contract with the client
- Coordinates and Studio Head/Teams to ensure accuracy of project details, scope of services, project schedule, professional fees and other contractual arrangements in the contract document
- Responsible for transmitting contract to Client following up the signed contract
- Responsible for preparation of Sub-Consultancy Agreements and the process of engaging the sub-consultants
- Responsible for organizing and filing of contracts and those in process
- Oversee entry of sales on SAP
- Graduate of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Architecture (preferably)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience as Contracts Manager or Project Manager required.
- Proficient in MS Office and similar software’s required
- Can work in Makati
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH