Be a?Chief Finance Officer?in one of the leading business for automotive accessories!
- The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The CFO supervises the finance unit and as the Chief Financial Spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on al strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing of new funding.
- The position will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. This role shall include the development of financial and operational strategies, metrics aligned to these strategies, and the continuing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- The CFO will oversee the Treasury and Accounting Department particularly on financial planning, issuance of financial information, risk management and funding.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preference will be given with an MBA in Finance and Certified Public Accountant or Certified management Accountant designations.
- With at least 15 years of progressive responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience on the same industry is an advantage but not required.
- Candidate should have depth understanding of Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Forecasting, Budgeting, and Finance Risk operations.
- The candidate should have experience in partnering with Executive Team, and has high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org