Be a?Chief Accountant?to one of the leading multinational construction company!
To supervise?the whole General Accounting Section that includes record keeping, credit and collection, taxation, reporting as well as Internal control implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure General Ledger and Subsidiary ledger agree on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all accounts with customers as well as suppliers are properly recon. In addition, to ensure that AP is paid and AR are collected based on company policy and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all mandated tax obligation (local and national)
- Smooth closing activities. 3 to 4 days closing time.
- Ensure smooth day to day operation of General accounting section.
- To recommend additional control and measures to ensure that risk pertaining to GA section will be properly addressed. It includes the expense policy implementation to ensure that all expenses are expenses and within the company policy.
- Ad hoc duties required by VP Finance and from management
- 3 years of experience as Accounting Supervisor or Senior Accountant preferably in the manufacturing or construction industry
- Experience in general accounting, cost accounting, and taxation or equivalent is a must
- background in general ledger or any related functions
- Must be flexible, and independent
- ProActive individual
- Can work in Taguig
For faster processing, email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org