As a?Brand Manager?you are responsible for adapting the brand strategy of the company’s target market. As the brand guardian, brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Oversees the company’s branding, advertising, promotions, and marketing management (BAPPM) activities
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong market research and analytical skills
- Profound knowledge of the Customer Service and Relations Manager (CSRM)
Has an extra ordinary? decision-making skill
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Can create, establish or build strong relationships with new clients and existing ones
- Capable of managing group of individuals particularly Sales Force
- Ability to work with people of discriminating choice of beauty and wellness products
- Full-Time position(s) available.