We are Looking for Assistant Executive Chefs for an Hotel and Leisure Park.
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Male or Female
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate would be a plus
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedure
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Must be willing to work in Cavite
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO
JP Raguro – email@example.com
VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT
picantemex.com and facebook.com/growinc.ph
FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES ON OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.